Wednesday 4 December 2013

Kalkan, Turkey



As I am catching up and filling you all in on the last few months of my life I thought I would do a post on my wonderful trip to Kalkan, Turkey back in September. 

My best friend’s parents own a lovely villa just outside the main town of Kalkan. Myself and three of the girls from university decided to book an impulsive trip out there for the end of the summer to enjoy the last bit of sun before they headed back to uni for their final year and I... well I headed back to London without them :(!. Kalkan is a really beautiful place to visit with some fantastic restaurants and little bars. The locals are all so lovely and we spent almost all of our evenings sitting around drinking and talking to them. It was one of my favourite holidays EVER and I would really recommend anyone who gets a chance goes to Kalkan.







Have you ever been to Turkey? If so let me know in the comments, I would love to hear about your trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link when commenting so I can have a little look!