Wednesday 4 December 2013

Graduation

Graduation was a few months ago now but I thought I would do my first real post on a brilliant, but emotional last day at university! Having been at uni for three years our graduation day was really special. We had all been so nervous about what grades we would get and in the end I graduated with a 2:1 in Psychology.

So the day started with a big bottle of champagne at mine with all the girls before heading down to uni to get all gowned up! Once we were ready, (and I had changed my hat 5 times to fit my head) we shuffled off to the hall to take our seats. The ceremony was surprisingly quick and not nearly as boring as we expected and before we even knew it we were heading off to the big reception for nibbles and even more champagne! We then had a table booked at Browns, which is a rather snazzy restaurant in Notts and after a few more drinks in the pub 19 of us headed there for a great, big delicious lunch.
 
At the end of the day it got pretty emotional when we had to say goodbye as we were all spreading out across the country and weren't too sure when we would see each other again. It is however safe to say that we have all managed pretty well and seem to spend an abundance of weekends curled up on the sofa at each others houses.



Typical hat throwing picture

Proud parents!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link when commenting so I can have a little look!