Saturday, 22 February 2014
My 22nd birthday list!
On the 6th of March I will be turning 22, this is something that absolutely terrifies me as I feel like I should still be about 15 years old! Anyway, I thought I would put together a post to show you the lovely things that I have put on my birthday list this year.
1. Brow Zings by benefit. I have just finished my one of these (good timing hey!) and as I am such an eyebrow perfectionsit am in desperate need of a new one. I wrote about this in my ‘what’s in my makeup bag’ post here. It is such a brilliant product and has lasted me a whole year.
2. The body shop Satsuma shower gel. This stuff smells INCREDIBLE, it is probably my favourite shower gel ever, it lathers well, it wakes me up, it smells great and it’s not going to break the bank... any other reasons required?!
3. Similarly to my eye brow benefit kit I am on my last few spritzes of perfume and am in desperate need of a new one. Vera Wang Princess is my favourite day time perfume; I have been using it for years and years and never get bored of the smell. The packaging is cute too don’t you think?
4. Close your eyes and imagine the smell of fairy dust. A sweet, powdery, happy smell which makes you picture pink fairies flying around sprinkling glitter everywhere they go. This candle smells EXACTLY like this and I am telling you now, it is incredible! Lily Flame candles are all homemade in Somerset and the packaging is as great as the smells. Check out their website here.
5. I have been wanting a travel wallet for ages, I don’t fly that much but when I do I always seem to lose something. Once I lost my boarding pass in New Deli airport and nearly wasn’t allowed on my flight to Thailand, can’t take me anywhere! Anyway I love that this purse has sections for money, cards, travel and receipts so you can keep everything organised in one place. Its real leather as well and only £25... bargain! Available here.
6. Mmmm soap and glory bubble bath... need I say anymore?
7. How bloody cute are these slippers! I have an obsession with bunny rabbits, a full blown obsession and these are possibly the best slippers I have ever seen. I don’t actually know where they are from but I am currently trying to track them down online and will let you know if I find them!
8. I love the combination of materials in this necklace. It is from warehouse but available on ASOS here and I think it would look so cute with a high neck top.
So there you have it, my 22nd birthday list! Is there anything else you think I am missing and should ask for before it’s too late?